Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience.
Generally, we will not disclose information about you in our records to any organization not affiliated with the Three Corner Software Group without your prior authorization. However, we may, as permitted by law, share information about you contained in our records with certain persons or organizations that are not affiliated with the Three Corner Software Group such as:
• our affiliated companies;
• persons who represent you in a fiduciary capacity, including your attorney or trustee, or who have a legal interest on your behalf;
• persons or organizations who need the information to perform a business function for us;
• persons or organizations that perform marketing services on our behalf;
• a court, or government agency pursuant to a summons, court order, search warrant, subpoena, or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
Except as permitted or required by law, unless we obtain your written consent, we will not use or share any personally identifiable information about you for any purposes other than in a manner as previously disclosed to you by us when we collected such information